Sunday, July 28, 2013

Glittering half

OPIn Are We There Yet? oli täydellinen pohja Golden Rosen Jolly Jewels lakalle joten paritin ne kaksi. Lisäsin kaksi kerrosta Golden Rosea puolelle kynttä. Lakkaa oli yllättävän helppo levittää vaikka glitteriä tuli siveltimeen rutkasti.
Rajasin lakkojen rajan vielä mustalla lakalla sillä lakan levitys ei mennyt ihan suoraan.

 OPI Are We There Yet? was perfect base for Golden Rose Jolly Jewels polish and I added two coats of that to the half of my nails. I was surprised how easy it was to apply even though it has so much glitter.
I lined the borders of two polish with black polish.


Used polishes:
 Golden Rose - Jolly Jewels 115
Golden Rose - Nail Art in black

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to read what you think about my manicures, my blog and everything :))